Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MCMXCV

Had a pretty wacky dream recently when I took a little cat nap in the backseat of my car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a dark and somewhat rainy night. I was walking down the streets of what appeared to be a big city, kinda like New York or Boston.

I felt as if I was wandering around listlessly for hours, just looking for something to do. Finally, I see this shady looking place, what I thought at first was a bar. It had an entrance with stairs leading down, kinda like the entrance to Cheers in Boston. There was a line to get in.

I happened to walk past and the big bouncer is like, "Hey, you, get in," and it’s not like I was gonna say no. The people in the line seemed upset but I wasn’t gonna say no to this big rear end dude who just manhandled me and put me in there.

Once inside this place, I realize it’s actually full of people I’ve seen over the course of my life, or at least manifestations of what I think those people may look like considering I haven’t met some of them. I just knew it was them. It was so overwhelming it actually made me realize at this point that I was dreaming, so I became lucid and walked around the place to explore and get a better sense of it.

I wasn’t exactly really making an effort to talk to anybody and nobody was trying to talk to me. I feel like they all knew I knew I was dreaming and everyone was doing their own thing. Eventually I reached the back of this place and a door. There wasn’t really anybody around this door, either.

I ended up opening that door into this long dark corridor. The door shuts behind me automatically and fast the moment I walked in. I wandered around this corridor for a bit, nothing really out of the ordinary here, except the fact that it was weirdly empty and lacking in any sort of distinguished features. No paintings, only the most minimal red lights to guide me, and again, absolutely nobody in sight.

At some point after walking for a little bit, I stumbled onto another door. I opened this door and I walked into what seemed to be an apartment. The inside resembled more of a house than an apartment though, if that makes sense.

It was a nicely decorated home. Nice furniture, television, a kitchen, fridge, lights, etc, everything you’d come to expect from a house. I looked around for a bit just enjoying the décor and scenery of the home and whoever worked on it.

I stumbled across another door in the home and inside this room was just a bed, a bed with someone on it. A woman who looked just like this person I had a really big crush on back when I worked at PetSmart, except now instead of having blue hair she was blonde.

She looked at me and smiled. That sort of smile where you see someone you haven’t seen in ages. "MCMXCV", she yelled. She was really happy to see me. She motioned for me to sit right next to her on the bed. We talk and catch up for a little bit, mundane small talk, nothing too important, but I felt really really happy at that moment. It was indescribable.

At some point she asks me, "hey, you hungry?" and I answered "Yeah I am." She answered, "good," smiled deviously and devilishly and suddenly, her face turned to that of a lamprey, trying to suck me in and eat me. I yelled out "OH gently caress THIS" and just teleported out of there using the sheer power of thought.

I had a false awakening. I thought I got myself out of the dream because when I "awoke", I saw myself lying down in the backseat of my car. Thought everything was alright. I looked outside my window and I see this person that I only just found out about the previous day, LowTierGod, right outside my car window, going back to his car. No idea why he was at my job. I tried to hide so he couldn’t see me and I don’t think he did so he ended up getting into his own car and driving away.

Shortly thereafter was when I awoke for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MCMXCV

Dream from Tuesday morning, May 24th, 2022

I was with my entire family (Mom, dad, brother, etc) at what seemed to be a hotel that reminded me of the ones I've gone to on Marco Island. This dream may very well have taken place there. Storm clouds were looming.

It's a huge hotel. We go to reception and the lady was so much of an rear end in a top hat to us. We end up getting stuck in super lovely suites. We try to make the best of it and end up going to the pool area, where there's easy access to the beach.

I rid around on the sea on this jet ski sort of thing. Imagine one of those transparent boats but it was a jet ski. The view from the perspective of the dream was as if it was being shot from a drone way high up in the sky. It looked like I was levitating above water moving fast as hell.

When I got back to shore, I met up with my family who was still at the pool. Went to the bar to get a drink and when I come back, some random guy was acting very belligerent towards my dad. He took out a knife and started waving it around threatening to stab us.

He actually stabbed my dad in the head but my dad wasn't phased and kept on grappling with him, with a knife sticking out of his head. I got involved and ended up getting stabbed as well by another knife this guy had. I took the knife out of where he stabbed me from and used it to stab him in the back over and over again while he was occupied with my dad and he went down.

My family just stood there, and my dad said something about having a headache and his head hurts. I took out the knife that was still in his head and we headed back to reception to tell them what occurred, in our heads hoping this would be enough to get us an upgrade to higher class suites.

I woke up when the receptionist told us we were entitled to a free upgrade.