Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I remember a lot of my dreams actually. My last one involved a grown up version of a weird kid I knew at school holding me hostage and trying to like, be a creep. It ended with me shooting him in the head and dropping him straight into a casket that was just sitting on the side of the road.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

The most recent dream I had involved me being an absolute god on the trumpet, but I've never actually played trumpet in my life.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

I had a dream where it was the cast of Digimon in a submarine and they were Jewish. They got really mad at a random shithead kid and banished him to the surface.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

In the latest dream I bought a second hairdryer when I meant to get clippers and I beat myself up for it because I already have a hairdryer. This clearly says something about my impulse purchasing habits. I should be a psychologist.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

My latest one was set back when I was in high school. Somehow a war had started and drones and planes were dropping bombs and blowing huge chunks out of the ground. I thought "hey, they're only gonna bomb the cities right? So I should go back to my old home in the country." And then it kinda turned into a cool road trip with me and a friend.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

My roommate was being experimented in at a cross between a mall and Black Mesa so I put on fallout power armor to go save her. Even had a hand mounted minigun.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

I was put in cuffs by a birdman police officer and as he was taking me to the cruiser I noticed some other bird people walking by and got a genius idea. I told the officer “Oh you can’t arrest me because of uh, bird wars!” and he was like “What is bird wars?” and I shoved him into the crowd of bird people and shouted “BIRD WARS!!!” and all the other bird people shouted “BIRD WARS!!!” and started beating the crap out of each other.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

I had a dream where all dispensaries had to be on planes and you had to get on the plane to buy weed and wait til it landed to leave. They also sold rock band controllers.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

I am a patient they.