Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
We have a ghost cat!

At least once a week, something will jump on the bed with us. Feels like one of our real cats jumping up. But it's not.

My partner and I both noticed it independently and mentioned it to each other, but since we're both fans of hallucinogens we didn't think anything of it. Then it happened when we were in bed together, both awake and reading and not moving.

Ghost Cat is nice so I'm not complaining!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

PantsOptional posted:

We have the same thing. My kid mentioned that exact same sensation multiple times over the course of a few weeks. I would have thought nothing of it, just the figment of a half-awake brain. Except not long after I was walking through the apartment late one night and as I went down a half-lit hallway to turn the light on, I saw the shape of a cat in the dim light and stepped around it. Turning on the light revealed that there was in fact no cat in that hall and when I went to check on the actual cats they were passed the gently caress out on a bed upstairs.

Sadly it doesn’t seem to have moved to the new place despite an explicit invitation.

High-five, ghost cat buddy! I hope you get re-haunted soon! :3: