Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bula Vinaka posted:

The Boogeyman

Come in my room while I'm in bed? We're loving. I don't care if you're a monster with big head mode on. I prefer it, actually. Adults only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Thiss dude would be blastin Down '71 (The Getaway) by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony while looking up from his Taco Bell meal with the douple steak chalupa and chicken quesadilla don't forget tha four hardshell taco and diablo sauce at u bleary eyed and bloodshot with the weedsmoke miasmatic about his head like a reefer halo when u scream and ask him why he's in your bedroom.

lol

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ahhhhhh!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RIP whoever that is

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Corn Glizzy posted:

That dude fuckin tortured poor Egon Spengler as a kid

and as an adult, Egon trapped the fucker in his own pocket dimension so he can’t terrorize kids anymore :c00l: in my headcanon Egon totes flipped off the boogeyman as he ran for the exit

Dr. Quarex posted:

Fair, I actually can still hear his voice in my head too. I actually had to re-watch that episode at some point after learning they racisted Winston up in the final seasons and literally had him just be the driver and otherwise contribute nothing to the team, as I remembered (correctly) that being a great episode for him to actually do something.

Also pretty sure Sandman busts out an ancient precursor to There Is No Need to Be Upset in that episode. Something like "no fighting, only dreams now"

early series Winston gets some really nice character spotlight episodes. (iirc “Night Game” is one of these, and good as heck.) fuckin sucks they sideline him later on

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bitch rear end pretty boy lookin motherfucker