Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I don’t think him playing through it helps him or the Browns at this point
Yeah, it's stupid tough-guy BS that's going to get him Cam'd lol.
There are way worse options than shutting him down and riding the Case Keenum train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Metapod posted:

I feel it in my bones that the ravens injuries will eventually be too much so they slide a bit and then we have to play wild card weekend somehow
I am here for the Bengals winning the AFC North. It’s a beautiful sentence, a beautiful concept. It won’t happen lol
Then maybe we can get Ravens-Titans and/or a sickening 3rd round AFC North blood bath.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Bellmaker posted:

I'm on Kawalimus' side here, they're gonna get steamrolled by Derrick Henry (again) or Ja'Marr Chase (again)

I think it's between Bills, Titans, and Bengals for the AFC atm but all three have baffling losses (Steelers, Jets???, Bears).
The Bills have a loving ridiculously soft remaining schedule. The only team left with a winning record(ATM) is the Bucs, a game which the Bills are fated to lose in heartbreaking or embarrassing fashion(possibly both!).
Of course, they've managed to gently caress themselves on tiebreakers vis-a-vis the Titans, and they have thus had ludicrously good injury luck for 1 1/3 seasons straight. Like, if Tre White were get hurt, our lackluster corner depth would be on display.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

really queer Christmas posted:

They also play the saints on Thanksgiving in nola. The bills should be favored but that's still a thursday night game that I wouldn't say is a gimme.
I honestly forgot they have a winning record.
Jameis best feed Hyde and Poyer!
Real talk: the Bills will probably lose a random game to a cupcake. Most likely the Pats: they almost beat us in Buffalo last year.