Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
What we need here, chief, is a classic magsnail. Eat some magma and belch out the gasses. Nothing cuter than a magsnail volcanic nest too! Those gemstone pellets will come in handy for the sentients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Indeed. The algae needs to start building spore pods that explode sending the algae and the gas hurtling into the planet

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

The purple magsnail has adapted to predation by growing crystalline spikes but is slow and can't escape from the magma

The yellow magsnail has cooled off and starts to live farther from the magma vents but has to eat spores and dead lavaworms and magsnails for sustenance. They'll give us some good decomposition

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

How dare you all insult my glorious magsnails :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I just got hired on as a junior quantbasre specialst. It's my first job since hatching from my edupod. I'm grateful for this opportunity :gerty:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Lets be friends :blush:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Put the pruneprawns on the moon. They can eat the moomslime and the low gravity means they don't need so many legs. That will get them to be big oliphaunts instead of crebs

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Chief, has the sapience monitoring division set up their stations yet? Can't turn over this great planet if the genegineer interns let these animals evolve sapience! My last corp had that happen due yi a negligent manager and the lawsuit is still going on 769,433,420 standard years later!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Alright chief, here is a grazer to die for!

Take a mosquito, make it big as an eternabull and make the proboscis prehensile. BAM! Instant source of meat that can easily reach hard to get plants

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

The Skorca is a flying herbivore the size of a small personal space saucer. It has black and white coloration, gigantic bouyant air sacs and large molars in a mouth on its underside to chew off coral. It avoids the toxicity by processing its meals in 5 different stomachs. The gas produced by the processing fills the air sacs.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Well tell them to fix it before we feed them to the pusbears for incompetence!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Only the finest of modern day dinos are acceptable here: Spoonbill + Peacock for a truly magnificent saur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Chief, the Peabill is obviously the best candidate for pushing the button! It has the charisma and beauty to push that button while looking great for our clients auditing team's time cameras. Itll give us some cover on this whole situation as a PR stunt instead of an oopsy. The tail is also pretty enough to charm any would be predator into not attacking it, ensuring the mission success