Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I kind of fell off of S2 toward the late game but swung back in for the final arc, so I'm really excited to see what the gang will shape up to be this time around.

And what absolutely nonsense name they'll end up forming for the team. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Dameius posted:

C2E001 had low 100ks concurrent audience. What is everyone's guesses for C3E001?

I'll be curious to see how many people watch on twitch VS youtube for the premiere more than anything, I'm gonna be going youtube for this whole season if possible.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
The three seater side of table this time is gonna be peak chaos, I'm so excited :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Yooo big fan of Laudna's design. :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
This feels like we're actually getting to see the pre-campaign sessions everyone got in S2 but only heard about in session 1, I'm a fan

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

So Sam's new character is Clank.

Makes sense.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Clank soon as I saw that art.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Man this is like a decently rounded party already, Travis could be literally anything.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Liam being the straight man is actually way funnier to me than a lot of other options he coulda been

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
SAM :lol:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

wokow6 posted:

I've got to say, out of the cast so far, FCG and Ashton are my favorites, feels like a really fun dynamic between the two of them.

I'm always a fan of the super friendly happy character and the foul language ornery partner who hangs out/puts up with them cause they're friends, so they're definitely my favorites of the fully new group so far as well. :allears:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

CuwiKhons posted:

Edit - Also I have to ask - did anybody else get a vibe from Ashton that he's like.... a teenager? Maybe it was just how often he was swearing and his general appearance but he read to me as someone quite young pretending to be older by acting tough.

He definitely gives off that vibe to me, but then again Talisen kind of feels like that half the time anyway. He was just Cad for so long it was slightly subuded. :v:

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I'm pretty sure if Matt didn't roll a 20 and finish it there, a dagger follow up would of done the job :smith:

Still, sad to see it happen. Bertrand was quite fun, but I think we all knew he was gonna be a temporary character for Travis, I just figured he'd stay behind when they left the town not get offed entirely.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
That's some crazy backstory outta Laudna right there

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
That is some wild rear end throwback to campaign 1 right there, poo poo :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
Oh my loving god Travis