Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Travis needs to be a Wizard.

"I have an Intelligence of 17. I know what I'm doing."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Called it on Earth Genasi

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
A cleric whose CON is higher than his WIS? Hell yes, Sam.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

What class was AShton?
Barbarian

e:fb

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Sam continues to be smol. I like.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
loving called it on Fearne, too!

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

Paracaidas posted:

A hearty congratulations are in order for our winner! Dimolep rode Fearne (is that insensitive to a Satyr?) to victory with 4 correct predictions out of a possible 13 (with Marisha's race remaining a mystery at this point, far as I can tell?). In second, there was a 5 way tie with 3 correct predictions. As nobody guessed Halfling (or construct?) for Matt's first NPC, the tiebreaker went to seating order, where lemonadesweetheart was just a hair better than Flakey, TheOdd1, Hulk Smash!, and jng2058. Please note that with seating order, I counted the rightmost seat as correct regardless of if it were 3rd or 4th on the table. Hearty loving condolences to HulkSmash! who had the correct cast member pairings but on the wrong screens (and only partially correct in the order). Our winner for seating predictions was Bankok who was literally perfect but for Laura:
Travis, Laura, Marisha, Sam
Ashley, Liam, Taliesin

If you have PMs, please PM me to claim your avcerts. If you do not have PMs, please email me at mightyneinvoxmachina(at)gmail and include your prediction for Tal's race in the subject line.

A hearty thank you to 29 of you for participating and a healthy :raise: to the admin who tried to win an avcert that they don't even need smdh

Hot drat!

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Entirely unrelated to anything going on now, who are we thinking will multiclass into Paladin? For some reason, I'm feeling like it's gonna be Taliesin.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

Servetus posted:

I think Travis will haul out a single class paladin, I think they've had every other class on a main character between the two campaigns.

I was thinking that *someone* was going to start out with a Paladin to sort of subvert the tradition.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Best

Ad

Ever

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Yooooooooooooo let's *go*!

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

:3:

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
So the next 4-Sided Dive is going to be 100% "What the gently caress is Up With That," y/y?

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011

Keru posted:

So, what's people hope for the other side of Bell's Hells guests?

Absolutely unreasonable...

...but...

Persephone Valentine?

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
An amazing cast. This is gonna be incredible.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
Ahahahahahhahahahaha yes! Sam, you mad genius.

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
I just finished episode 1 (sweet jesus how was that only one episode) of Tide and Bone. Holy poo poo. I know there are a lot of people who dislike Aabria and her GM style, but I love her, and my girl came out *swinging*. And these backstories! I'm so excited for more exposition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimloep
Nov 5, 2011
I love Candela, and I 'm really looking forward to seeing how this one ends. I need Sam "He's *My * Boy" Riegel to rip my heart out and stomp on it.