Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Pinwiz11 posted:

Remember Sam, I'm expecting something on the level of "Ouevre!"

Delivered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
100% buy that Sam did not tell anyone he was doing that, including the sponsor.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
I loving HATE PEOPLE WHO CLAP WHEN THE SKYSHIP LANDS

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Oh no, an animated rug

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Nemo2342 posted:

Four attacks huh? What did we pick a fight with?

Has level 5 rogue abilities at least and also four weapon attacks with just an action... and spider minions!?

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Lotus Aura posted:

I cannot tell if Sam is the best or worst at ads :allears:

At this point the sponsors know what they're in for.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Hows this little fucker get four attacks as an action

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
WHERE

THE gently caress

IS TRAVIS

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Lid posted:

My phone was like "we see you like Critical Role heres something you might enjoy" and linked me to this

https://www.dicebreaker.com/topics/critical-role/opinion/critical-role-love-has-died

Yeah i don't think so fam.

... do they know fantasy at all and how nearly all of it is taken from real world inspiration?

"I can't speak for SWANA communities except here's an entire article where i'm literally doing that."

With a little "I liked Critical Role before it went all mainstream" thrown in.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Even Laura can't figure out why Laura is in charge of merch announcements

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Laura's face during the whisper!!

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Marisha Ray is completely goddamned insane and I love that she gets to be herself in this campaign

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
"Annie are you ok?"

Jesus.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Ok, I've figured out season 3.

All of these characters are the best characters.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Dorian meets a character from his past

*every other cast member starts writing poo poo down*

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Not a single initiative roll and it was the best episode of the season so far.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Mage_Boy posted:

Fearne is the proof that Ashley is actually really good at making and playing a character when she doesn't have to worry about being gone for large chunks of time and then remembering how her character works and acts all over again.

Although she seems to have forgotten entirely that she is a Wildfire druid with a pet monkey/fire elemental.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

She does fire poo poo all the time and the monkey's shown up multiple times in the 6 eps that are out?

She casts fire spells a lot but we don't see enough Mister, damnit.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
We have found our detective duo for this campaign

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
"My hero." :mrgw:

Edit: "BIG BOI" from Ashley Johnson :3:

Is this the first Marisha Stress Perching of the campaign?

Deuce fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Dec 10, 2021

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Narsham posted:

Zorth is pretty much peak Mercer Incidental NPC. I shudder to think about the work he has to do to retrieve the voices and speech patterns of a shopkeeper NPC eight months after they first appeared.
There's clearly a somewhat-finite number of voices he does, a large number certainly but there's definitely "random rear end guard number 248" voices we have heard more than once. So pair up a particular voice with the forty different accents he can do, and you've got quite the deck to pull from... way too many to just remember offhand, I'd think.

I wonder if his notes have, like, nicknames for the voices or something? Does he sort them in his head mentally that way? So Zorth's note says "high pitch cockney goblin on cocaine" or something. (I don't actually remember Zorth's accent, just the foot-hands thing.)

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Laura is scrawling more and more names on the list

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
"Sam no" gets a lot of attention but I think "Laura Bailey not ready for a merch update she has done every week for six years" is highly underrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Sam was completely prepared to cause Taliesin to lose another character via trolling.