Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

i think it really depends on the background music and what conversations have happened right before the bathroom is revealed. like overly lit after talking to some Uncomfortable Overly Nice People WIth Perfect Teeth and the music is a just a lil too cheerful, then yeah an overly lit bathroom is more unsettling

dimly lit isn't inherently unsettling imo, but that might be because bright lights hurt my eyes so i usually don't turn the lights all the way on in the bathroom at home. if it's the morning or night i won't turn them on at all, i know where everything is by muscle memory and i can pee in the dark no problem

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

Code Jockey posted:

Am not high now but will be hopefully soon, and in the meantime I would be happy to answer questions

can you draw a dragon

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

yes yes thank you!

gallery of sigs

he/him