Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mr. Pardiggle posted:

it was done in practical CGI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

In the rlm vid (I think? Maybe?) they mentioned the computer actually did cheat and make an illegal move to score the checkmate, confirm/deny

nothing in the chess game is consistent shot to shot and none of the moves make any sense

those rlm boys are hack frauds

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

they made one based on the ubisoft version

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Wendigee posted:

Is that the same guy from the british comedy Peep Show?

edit:
omg it is that is loving hilarious... he looked so familiar and spoke with a similar cadence or something I was wondering that during the film then forgot to look it up. awesome

I don't know what you looked up but keith david is not in peep show

are you confusing him with paterson joseph?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the thing really needs a good crossover movie with another horror, like alien vs the thing or the thing vs jason

just imagine how scary it would be trying to figure out if it's the real jason or if he's been replaced by a monster