Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Op I'll gently caress you but you have to take my lovely car in exchange. Engine lights been on for a year or so and no amount of work seems to fix it. Got some fresh wipers and a new tire tho. Pretty good deal if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

speaking as a shitbox owner and lover this seems win/win to me, can i accept on the ops behalf?

Yeah I guess but before you take it can you just get the dang light to go off? I can barely drive this thing not really sure why I have it in the first place.

Also I won't actually gently caress you sorry I lied.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Got a new alternater and battery, replaced the harmonic balancer, light went out for a day and came back on. I think the people at the shops know less than I do which is nothing.

I'm tired of getting hosed

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
My bad

*unzips pants*

Let's get back to it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I used to have a code reader but I'm not sure what happened to it. I've taken it to AutoZone to have them do it since it's a free service and they handed me the paper read-out and said 'lmao Idk how this car even runs.' It really is probably an electrical issue but I just dropped 1k on the alt/battery/tire combo.

Also it's a pre-owned 09 Fusion so I think I'll just drive it into the ground and get something better after tax season. My credit is finally decent enough I can take out a loan if needed.

Sorry for serious posting in the dumb fuckin thread.