Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Luke Aston, the Neighbor
Hot 2 | Cold -1 | Volatile 1 | Dark -1
Harm 0 | Exp 0 | Conditions: None

I'm trying to think of what to go as - if I could put together something on time, or maybe just grab an outfit from a shop nearby. And then David showed up and I just cannot imaagine willingly setting up another meet up at a place I'm suppored to have fun with.

"Oh, uh, I don't think so man. You see, me and..." I look over. "Shenkar were thinking of doing something together. You know, try and win one of those prizes or something. Sorry." I turn around and lean into Shenkar's ear, whispering my next words.

"Can you help me out here? Go along with what I'm saying?" It reminds me of when we were last this close to each other...and maybe it'll remind him too.

quote:

Turn on Shankar
# 7
Details:[2d6+2 # (1 4)]

quote:

Name: Luke Aston

Look: Easy-going, hopeful eyes

Origin: Boy next door

Stats

Hot 2 , Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1

Moves:

Lucky I Guess

When you remain oblivious to troubling or supernatural occurrences, take 1 Forward.

Precarious

Offer someone a String on you in exchange for a favour, gift, or second chance. (Or third, etc)

Nap Fan

As soon as you fall asleep somewhere, choose two for the MC to detail when you wake:
  • something was left for you,
  • someone’s there,
  • someone’s been trying to contact you,
  • something’s been broken,
  • you had a nice dream.

Sex Move:

When you have sex with someone, tell them something you don’t want them to know.

Darkest Self:

You feel... you feel like a monster. What kind of monster do you feel like? A werewolf, a vampire, a ghost, a queen... it can be anything you can think of. Tell the MC, and they’ll hand you that Skin or the closest thing to it. It can be different each time. Read their Darkest Self: you are drowning in metaphor. Choking on it. Your body isn’t supernatural, but you’re gonna take it right to the line. You become that Darkest Self.

Your Backstory:

You live next to someone; your bedroom windows face each other. You leave your blinds up. Each gain 2 Strings on one another.

You made out with someone a while ago. Gain a String on them and give them 2 Strings on you.

Advances

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Oct 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Luke Aston, the Neighbor

I turn to Dave and shrug. "Sorry man." I turn my eyes back to Shankar. "Thanks," I say quietly. "Needed some help there...you have any ideas though? A fun cou-er, a themed costume among friends could be good. You need any help for an idea or setting it up, let me know all right? And let me know if you need a favor in the future."

I have this weird urge to kiss him on the forehead, which thankfully I do not induldge at all. I settle for a grin, and wait to see how David and Shankar take this.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Luke Aston, the Neighbor

I feel myself get a bit flustered when Shankar winks, thinking back to that moment at the party.

Giving Shankar a String

I follow him and wait to see what Eve says.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Luke Aston, the Neighbor

I'm reach out and point towards the mad scientist. "I think this would be fun to go as the creator this year." Also, I don't want to be seen a monster, especially with all sorts of things happening out in the world. Plus my parents might think it's neat for me to pretend to something with a future career rather then just some horror movie villain.

But I look at Shankar to see what he saws, and realize he doesn't want to share. "Okay look...can we get something good? Something that'll make them scramble for something else. A pain maybe, but I like this as our costume honestly.

Using Precarious: I will offer Shankar one string for a favor and maybe another String to Eve if she considers this a gift