Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Looks like the text still has those blocks around them like with the other LP.

I am halfway through the series and was surprised to see this going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The cutscenes in this game are redubbed from the DVD. You can find the short videos on Youtube. DVD Katherine was looking for the new guest to drain when she stabbed the bed. DVD Cactus Gunman wanted to duel you and romance second guest.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I use the User Control Panel to find thread updates, so usually every other hour outside of work times. I don't mind the update schedule since this is rather text/time based and will be punishing on later days.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I don't remember or maybe know about the old stuff and you seem more accomplished over being aimless.

I think the color-coded schedule is something about green being completely explored, yellow being some condition not being met, and red is progress gated for another day or guest appearance. The half line may be you are missing more dialog. Is this an RTFM thing?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Sorry, it's reading the instruction manual.
Read it and it says nothing useful. Barebones.

Holding souls reduces damage you take when someone attacks you. It stacks.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Nov 6, 2021

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Congrats, you encouraged a cowardly cactus.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I can't believe you abandoned your girlfriend to die alone, to make money for the company. See ya.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It would probably be a bad idea to clean out all the items in the basement. A lot of moving around just to sap your energy.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That game went a little Saw for a bit there.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I like Hell's Chef. He casually murders people and cooks them up. Maybe if those people would stop being rude to him.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Video showed up on my subs. These kids may all be stalkers. At least My Son isn't actively harming you.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
That was exciting. This hotel is like a pinball or bumper cars arena with all these people in tight places wanting to hurt you.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Does Judgement Boy have any more judgements to hand out?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am satisfied with all the judgments. JBG was casted much differently in the DVD and I liked how he was characterized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I liked Bonsai Kabuki, but he got taken out by Katherine before he did his thing.
The ending was based around the second guest, with the mouse family burning alive and into skeletons and they survived it.

The third part was Gregory being on a train and a cameo by the first guest.
The fourth was mostly centered around Katherine and her hospital.