Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

:byob1:

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

your username made me lol so thank you for that

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

rear end-penny posted:

your username made me lol so thank you for that

Me?

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

:parrot:

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Switching which thread I’m posting in, my end of day interview just got postponed to next week so Friday is officially good again! :toot:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pretty good

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

I'm very happy for you, and your av is one of the most unquantifiably disturbing things i've ever seen.
Frohen Freitag, Trinken Rum und Piraten alles!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

nesamdoom posted:

I'm very happy for you, and your av is one of the most unquantifiably disturbing things i've ever seen.
Frohen Freitag, Trinken Rum und Piraten alles!

What's wrong

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

I do crosswords every Friday so it was good, again, this Friday

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I slept untill 4pm today, there's food in the fridge and i just got done cleaning. nothing else to do now but chill

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm working today but it's going pretty well and someone brought hot chocolate so that was fun!!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
vacation starts today

gently caress yes

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

glad to see that this thread has more posts than the bad friday thread, good job everyone

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

I hope every Friday this year has been a good Friday

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I haven't worked a single Friday since November 2020 they've all been great. Today I'm going to drive to Wyoming and hang out at a trailhead before trying to do a dumb hike tomorrow. Might pick up some lotto tickets on the way

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I got off work early and played some board games with some friends.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

was referring to the op, cuntman.net but good to post with you l as always nesamdoom.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
my Friday so far has been pretty uplifting; i went for a long walk in the cold and saw some birds. also I mustered up courage to call a potential employer about a job offer and we had a nice conversation, later today I will send them my resume and linkedin. right now just chilling with a cup of coffee to get warm and trying to figure out what I want for dinner

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Relatively chill work day, the last Friday I’m working in 2022. Also got two parties and a hockey game to go to. :canada:

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

no more work for the rest of the year and the friday forum returned from vacation :woop:

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
so far so good OP

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Work was great today. And hell I got home early. Time to game.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

a bunch of red tape broke for me today so it's pretty good so far

Vice President
Jul 4, 2007

I'm number two around here.

:sotw:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it was a good one again. got two long walks in, played some of Godd Howard's Starfield, had good food.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
posting for a good friday

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I ate some guacamole and had a choco milkshake and survived work.You know what? it was definitely a good Friday, forums friend cuntman.net :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

I had a very non-Friday colonoscopy that I had to wake up at 5:30 am for, but I got a propofol nap and am having some excellent solid food now for the first time since Tuesday. So overall, extremely good Friday.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)