Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I am new to TBB this year! Right now I'd like nonfiction on whatever subjects fascinate you the most, be it cave diving, the geology of the Krakatoa eruption, anesthesia's history, or beyond. Assume a casual audience unless the subject is medical or crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Y'all are fast! I won't even be able to order until this weekend.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I got this but accidentally threw out the packaging before looking for a note. But thanks a lot, I only know that this battle happened which makes the book very awesome. I wanted a new thing to learn about!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

My recipient has had both delivered so now I get to see if just snagging things off the Want to Read section of their Goodreads page was good enough :f5:

ETA: And I got the rest of mine as well!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Dec 9, 2021