Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Haven't done this in a while but I'm in!

I like both fiction and non-fiction and lately have been feeling like something humorous (outside of the typical Confederacy of Dunces, Hitchhiker's Guide, Catch 22, etc.), but really I'm up for anything! If you've got a cool novel by a local author or something strange and fantastical in mind then I'm all for it. No e-books please, I am a luddite that prefers physical books.

Edit: Clarifying

Chip McFuck fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

I would like to claim it as well!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Sorry for the delay! I was waiting for one final piece before I sent out my santee's gifts. Dropping it off at the post office tomorrow!

Edit: Package away! Hope you enjoy the gifts!

Chip McFuck fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Dec 7, 2021

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

My mysterious benefactor gift came in (I'm assuming, it was wrapped and came with a card like the others) and wow!

It's actually kind of wild you send me this particular book, as I have a degree in illustration and an interest in developing my writing skills. Maybe I can follow in Marlette's footsteps, haha! Thank you so much!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

You're welcome! I'm so glad that you like everything I sent :)

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

A package full of goodies arrived today! Japanese literature is something that I've been wanting to sink my teeth into lately and these books look absolutely wonderful, especially Biogenesis. The zine is fantastic as well, definitely have to share it with my art buddies. Thank you, Santa!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Sorry, my mistake! For some reason I thought I included the note in my gift post. Here's the note I received: