Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I'm always down for book santa!

I like to read both fiction and non-fiction. Novels, novellas, graphic novels, chunky manga, poetry, essays, historical non-fiction, philosophy, language, anything is cool! :buddy: This is my goodreads, which is about as comprehensive as you can make it. Everything on there I already own, just a matter of whether or not I have read it yet.

Booko is a good site that lets you both find best prices, and find stores in Australia that are not directly funding Jeff Bezos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

First package has bounced twice, I hope they leave missed delivery cards in the US America :ohdear:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

A package not of my own making arrived today

These look :radcat:, thanks Santa!

(I'm 95% sure these are from the TBB secret santa, let me know if they aren't)

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

My recipient has had both delivered so now I get to see if just snagging things off the Want to Read section of their Goodreads page was good enough :f5:

ETA: And I got the rest of mine as well!

Glad the second hand books turned out so well, hope you enjoy all four, the Battle off Samar was crazy and intense and terrible, and Hornfischer wrote about it so well.