Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm in. I like weird. Used book if possible. I can ship worldwide if that's an issue for pairing and I'm a librarian if that's also an issue for pairing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I received what I'm guessing is my secret Santa package but I've been sick for the past couple of days and I haven't been able to do anything with it, my apologies.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

You are welcome, Flesnolk!

I also find it strange that both the packages showed up before the letter. XD

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

My loot from Gertrude Perkins