Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
ARIZONA BLOCKS A PUNT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
ARIZONA SCORES FIRST FOR ONLY THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Abugadu posted:

Two bad teams.

Washington has no excuse to be this bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No thumbs up )=

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

How did the Arizona kid die?

Edit: yeah saw that replay oooph. Don't want forced movement like that. He's got movement according to the sideline reporter.

I am glad to hear he has movement. Luckily the hospital is less than a mile away.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Touchdownnnnnnnnnnnnn

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Where has my team gone?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
DOn't call it a comeback. No seriously please don't call it a comeback.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

How is this Washington team THIS bad? Hey, Husky fans... how the hell are you SO BAD?! After watching my no good, trash team destroy Arizona last week, I thought it would be easy money to bet on you guys to do the same. But 35 yards in a half to a winless team?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! :psyduck:

Arizona is healthier this game than last but you aren't wrong that Washington should be blowing the doors off.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Plummer hasn't been great but if he's bad like this it's honestly fine, much preferable to him taking the snap and throwing it right to the defender in under a second.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
gently caress

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

Inexcusable punt imo

Fisch was so brave to start, the 'cats have broke him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It appears Arizona has not lost seventeen in a row by happenstance.