Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I've always been interested in D&D and CSPAM by extension and never posted in them much because they're kind of intimidating to someone who isn't familiar and the threads can occasionally seem a little insular, for lack of a better term that isn't so stigmatizing. Like, I don't think it's bad for threads to have regular "crews" but it makes it intimidating to start posting.

Maybe some kind of index for ongoing threads and examples of what you can or can't post in them and what topics have already been tread and are thus verboten would be good, and explanations of Why they are verboten, because I've seen people probated for asking questions that look kind of like questions I might ask because they were taken as bad faith rather than genuine ignorance (I know it can be hard to tell when someone's sealioning though).

Also please look at my cat, her name is Hubris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU