Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
This Anime rules and is already hitting all my feelings on episode 2 this is already gonna be one that I'll finish. this is a cute anime with a nice style and kickass animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

That Scraggly old insane king is everything I want to be in life lol.

But wow this series is really engaging so far I love it.

Also, Mandatory DEATH TO DOMAS

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 6, 2021

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

WOW every character in this series has remarkable character development and complexity even that piece of poo poo Daida actually made some really good calls, this show is awesome. I also cry at reunion of the good boys.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

OHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOODDD

KING BOSSE IS THE loving VILLIAN THIS WHOLE TIME HE KILLED HIS OWN SON TO BE RESURRUCTED IN HIS BODY HOLY poo poo HES A REAL DEAL loving VILLIAN

Holy loving poo poo this anime loving rules I was not ready for the stinger

Also, I lol'd pretty hard at despa realizing that Bojji must never be allowed to cook. this anime rules.

Kage rules as a character he's such a stupid moron but the best friend one could have.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Nov 26, 2021

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Fangz posted:

I don't think Bosse intended for that to happen. I mean when Bosse died he picked Bojji to be king. Maybe the Mirror is one of those very-literal-wishgranting types of deals.

Bosse absolutely intended to sacrifice one of his sons to be the vessel to resseruct himself as king. I think Bosse Intended for Bojji to be king because he knew his actual potential, the core is that Bosse must have sold his soul or something to give himself the ability to resurrect himself from the dead (hence the devil) but the accident was that he ended up in the other sons body

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Fangz posted:

Bosse gave no indication that he was aware of what the Mirror was doing, and his actions (like appointing Domas to train Bojji) don't really make sense if he did. If Bojji was intended to be the new vessel, then it's strange that the Mirror was mentoring Daida instead.

My theory right now is that the Mirror is someone/something Bosse made a deal with to defeat the monster horde at the start, and sort of forgot about after the kingdom became at peace. Except the Mirror didn't forget.

He was absolutely aware he literally said "so I have sacrificed another one of my sons" so clearly he's aware of what's going on that at any point he couldve stopped the cycle but kept it going, so he knows about the ceremony and he knows what happens every time, obviously it's too early to tell whats really going on so you might be right that he's maybe a prisoner of the mirrors spell

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Har har har looks like I was right this whole time Bosse is the bad guy and knows what he was doing, I cant believe this series is making me cheer for Daida!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Holy poo poo this show is amazing all the characters are extremely sympathetic and multi-faceted it's awesome this episode rocks and Queen Hiling is a legitimately good person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hilings body armor rules lol she's a real standout for the show.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 24, 2021