Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Some people are good writers and horrible artists, and vice versa. A work can still be good with bad art, but it now having good art elevates it to the next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Mordja posted:

I mean it's actually pretty simple because a lot of the characters are after the same thing: redemption.

The thing is, the show is afraid to have the named characters do anything that is truly irreversible to other named characters. aside from Miranjo killing Bojii's mother.. They might beat someone up, but basically every attempt to kill someone never works.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

AnoHito posted:

It turns out there is actually nothing more complicated to Miranjo, I guess. "She's an evil piece of poo poo. End of story. Also we wasted our one free wish to keep her alive for god knows what reason"

Like, I really feel like they just kinda forgot to make her at all sympathetic...

The show just kind of expects you to forgive someone as soon as they express remorse about their actions. All it takes is a single action of redemption and everything horrible they did is in the past.