Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I haven't read the source material, but yeah I love the artstyle and I enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
A preview of stuff from next cour, along with the tease of a new OP song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYtwwaBVB8

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537074672077111297/937232107816755252/SPOILER_Dumbass_Minecraft.mp4

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
You'll just have to read the manga.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

mabels big day posted:

Huh, the anime skipped a whole flashback of Bebin being mentored by Despa, who taught him how to cut steel, and gave him his wavy sword

That would explain why he sent bojji and kage to seek Despa for mentorship early on.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Yes it had multiple infact.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

bitmap posted:

weird few eps so far

Honestly just mostly boring to me. Also some weird rear end ideas about how to help the poor.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just realised I subscribed to this thread and a second season actually happened. Is it not very good? I barely see anything about it

Firstly, it's not really a second season, it's a spinoff of sidestories for the most part. It's kind of uneven in quality. The early episodes were unnecessary sidestories with weird moralizing and were honestly just kind of boring to me. The back half actually does continue the plot a bit and has some interesting moments, but it doesn't really lead to anything conclusive that feels satisfying imo.

I know others enjoyed it though, so if you're craving more of the series it can't hurt to try a few episodes, and you can just drop it if you aren't feeling it yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
I'm predicting a condensed version of the TV Series because I'm in a pessimistic mood and it's the easier thing to do.