Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
tim rogers is cool and i enjoy his videos but i also enjoy when people are really mad about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
if like me you are getting bored waiting on Tim's Cyberpunk review then don't fret, theres plenty of previous work of his on youtube - listening to a fascinating review of Bioshock Infinite atm

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Tim Rogers is a genius and I kinda want to play Cyberpunk 2077 now

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Finished his Cyberpunk review, had the luxury of being able to watch while working from home so I wasn't fully invested but its still good coverage, feel like I've seen everything I want from the game and I don't need to play it. It's outstanding how much effort Tim puts into his videos and I really do look forward to the next game he covers that I'm more familiar with.