Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lol this is so poorly produced, they were just reading scores for a while and now they seem to be calling the one highlight reel they had access to on the fly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The only mention of the new college OT rules came from JR going "We all learned more about the rules....which I still don't really understand..."

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Learning that Taz is a big fan of coaches and coaching. Which makes sense, as he has dedicated himself to coaching others to learn the FTW lifestyle

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
What a strange little show they put out into the world

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That looked good as gently caress

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Chicken poo poo was right there Kenny

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Roll-up is genuinely a better finisher for Ruby, stick with it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Also Penelope getting mad at the ref for getting in the way of her cheating is a funny heel thing

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This match presented by AEW Dark

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Fish with some good heel facials, I support giving him a 2.0-esque run for a month or two

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tony Khan is OK with his wrestlers doing a Malice in the Palace. Good owner

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lance is just beating his rear end god drat

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Now if I was Lance Archer, I wouldn't have flipped directly onto my head

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"I'll just make it look like I flipped onto my head" is a funny thing to imagine them intentionally planning on incorporating into the match

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Promo spoiler Mox is back baby

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cutler is an S-Tier jobber

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Ssssssomebody help me!" - "The Mask" Brandon Cutler

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Miro is the best in the company. The best in the world?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Crowd hates Cody but loves the Figure 4...I love a nuanced audience

Lol at them doing a crossrhodes through the table in PIP

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The actual wrestling in that match might have been the best I've seen from Cody

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Seams posted:

i thought cody was gonna hit the pedigree to end it lmao

Me too, and now if he ever turns heel that 100% has to be how he does it

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Gaz-L posted:

I genuninely wonder how long it's gonna take before the forum realises, no, he really isn't turning heel, he's really trying to be a face and is just very bad at it. Like, is it gonna take people chanting "MJF" instead of "CODY" during the next match those 2 have?

I also don't think he's ever turning heel, but I think he's fine getting booed occasionally and leans into it when it's story appropriate. He's a big ~shades of grey~ guy and I don't think it's an accident that he did heelish stuff at Arthur Ashe against a cool violent heel they know is over with the crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

in fact i frequently go back and forth on this cody owns he's the best but also i love to boo him and say he's a dumb loser idiot

This is right. Ultimately Cody Rhodes is the human being who best captures the essence of professional wrestling