Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

🍆

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Grandicap posted:

These are the shapes that you will have to cut out of honeycomb candy if you aren't careful.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Same ending as Oldboy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

We turned on English audio for five minutes of episode 7 but kept on English subtitles. How could you possibly watch the dub? The words are completely different than the raw translation in subtitles.

That’s Netflix’s MO

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I haven’t actually seen the show, but the fella who made it was inspired by the very cool Liar Game manga so I bet it deserves the hype

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Let’s partner up :twisted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hello here also

Obama and I are unconfirmed masons. We share a collective ability we have to vote on, but if one of us dies it becomes the sole discretion of the survivor. To that end I think the safest play is to claim this so that if Obama (or Taste in Obama’s view) is scum they can’t just knock me off and gain a power without town knowing it’s a possibility

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Maer nvm, we might still get in a fight after all.

I was gonna save this for comedy value to nip things immediately in the bud if you said one word against me, but this is not cool. Just the one time as a callback joke on his first post woulda been great and hilarious. Twice? Nah. Not having it.

##shoot CirclMastr

lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who brings a gun

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think it’s a scummy shoot disguised as a pro town one

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

“I shot the guy who’d make things difficult with a self imposed or” is good cover but only when it’s been more than two posts in jokephase

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pr

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah see like that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Well, I’m here for that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tom Tucker posted:

So people just suck at Mafia now huh

Anyway that's an easy excuse for a scum daykill and honestly I also get it from a dayvig so (shrug)

Don’t go too far out on a limb

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m not sure that’s so, I’m the old guy and I’m town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What is Sleepy Bif hiding

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Like Bif, if scum, very easily could have shot me with a "I'm not going to slapfight merk this game again," and that would have worked.

Worked on who, that’s dreadful

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote bif

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

What's the case here besides 'she shot a guy.' Why did she shoot that guy as scum?

If you click the question mark under my post you’ll see

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TT’s post isn’t helpful but that doesn’t mean it’s scummy. He’s hardly the only fence sitter, just the most obvious

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

It's scummy because it looks like content without being content that advances discussion in any reasonable way.

Get ready to vote out the entire game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do bif

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

posts aren't generally smoking guns, you're looking at posts and wondering "does this shift my opinion of this person towards more scummy or less scummy". posts aren't generally going to be perfectly neutral, and merk is saying "that tucker post made me shift towards believing he's scummier". you're kinda just arguing against reading posts in order to divine alignment?

What

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

Bif is going to get the boon. I am in the lead right now, but I am busy with friends tonight.

Don’t tempt me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I’m pretty picky about phrasing, but I also think that tt might be unadjusted to our strange, futuristic meta where we blast townies for no reason as scum or town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I disagree, I think any shoot that works is a good one for scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i think it's unlikely that scum would dayvig a scum, personally

Get with the times grandpa

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

There’s no way lowest post count today doesn’t get killed, just no way.

If Sandy flips scum who’s he prodding here

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Merk’s just hunting for the posting boon

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote b minus

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sometimes you just gotta vote with the heart of the cards and it works out

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I haven’t really checked the masonry. Obama seems chill but I’m a little wary of an unconfirmed masonry with a shared power for obvious reasons

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I shoot to kill

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Metaphorically,

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I lack a gun

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I may agree