Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DANIELSON VS DUSTIN 63 51.22%
RUBY VS FORD 6 4.88%
FISH VS RETROSEXUAL 0 0%
CUTLER VS BOY 3 2.44%
KINGSTON VS ARCHER 2 1.63%
CODY VS BLACK 49 39.84%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That Cody/Black match was so much loving fun, and yes like many others I thought Cody was going for a pedigree :allears:

Andrade doing this as well when he came out was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That Bryan/Eddie promo was great, goddamn. Also like Eddie calling Tony Schiavone an instigator :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am so excited for Jungle Boy beating Adam Cole's rear end.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

What were the crowd chanting when Arn was in the ring and both Cody and Malakai were crawling around blading?

"GET THE GLOCK!" in reference to an insane promo Arn cut a couple of weeks or so back where he told Cody the difference between them is that Cody would give up his car to a carjacker, while Arn would pull out a glock and blow the carjacker's brains out.

This lead to Arn setting a fire on Cody's front lawn and then getting a bunch of young wrestlers to slap the poo poo out of him to help train him up to take on Black again. Oh also he took Cody aside to show him a picture of Dusty beating the poo poo out of Arn in the 80s and said,"He was right to do it, I deserved that rear end beating!"

Arn rules.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ethan's :heysexy: face on his vlog when Uno realized he was committing to collecting an entire line of Simpsons figures was beautiful.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He has a scarf! :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

So I’m assuming since we’ve heard nothing about Lance Archer that the bump he took was
nothing big? Or are they still waiting and seeing on that?

He put out a tweet saying something like,"I'm okay, thanks for being worried!" so hopefully it just looked a shitload worse than it was.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Short episode but it was a good one! Silver corpsing over Cole being told to show a little tit was great.

Also loved the editing joke on the Bucks chasing -1 under the table and being confused by Brandon, who explained he was down there filming alternate angles :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Can't wait for 26-year-old Fuego and his 36-year-old son to tag, it's crazy how fast kids grow up :shobon:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

shiksa posted:

if kidd bandit can successfully cut promos like an anime protagonist/antagonist

Testekill posted:

Kidd Bandit is a massive dweeb but in a charming way, he is just completely earnest in everything he does.

So he's going with anime protagonist then? Good!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fart Radio posted:

Well, it turns out it's time to just watch and discuss wrestling with my actual friends because message boards are loathsome poison.

For those of you that boo Fuego II in a pro wrestling match because of a promo promoting that he is Fuego Del Sol's actual child, gently caress you.

For those of you that hate the man telling Dustin Rhodes to gently caress the hell off because of a promo promoting that he is Fuego Del Sol's actual child, gently caress you.

For those of you who just plain hate Alabama and its iconography, gently caress you.

Grats Jeffrey, my 10 bucks went to a weirdo abuser psychopath years ago and you're never going to get it again. I support Fuego II. gently caress you all.

Honestly whatvdvabodyrohdes said about Alabama ico-pro's do flux every telling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

-1 getting dumped into the trashcan on Sammy's vlog :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tiger Ruas was also very cool and his match was a really neat deviation from the norm. Give him competition, Mr. Tony!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oasx posted:

I love the fact that wrestlers today are just big nerds who collect cool toys and play video games. It’s a lot better than drinking heavy and doing coke, and we won’t have wrestlers dropping like flies as soon as they are in their late 40’s.

I loved when Stu was on a recent Ethan Page Toy Hunt vlog talking about a toy he was trying to find that he had as a kid but played with too much and broke, and that if anybody could find it it didn't even need to be in a box, so Ethan said,"Because you want to play with it, right?" and Stu without hesitating went,"Yeah! I wanna play with it!" :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Guillermus posted:

It's wednesday and you know what that means!

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

AEW trios tournament will be won by Ishii, Goto, and Tacos.

The Lads can't help themselves, they see Trios belts they gotta win them. :hai: