Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DANIELSON VS DUSTIN 63 51.22%
RUBY VS FORD 6 4.88%
FISH VS RETROSEXUAL 0 0%
CUTLER VS BOY 3 2.44%
KINGSTON VS ARCHER 2 1.63%
CODY VS BLACK 49 39.84%
Total: 123 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
ladies and gentleman

cody rhodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
im excited for bobby fish vs cm punk

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Acaila posted:

I'm gonna need the Eddie/Danielson promo asap. It's mean that we don't get the RTTT content in the UK :(

i dont think it was on fite either.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MorningMoon posted:

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1452105567976280067

Thank goodness. Now I can post this

Lance Archer, when everybody dies: Haha gently caress yeah!! Yes!!!
Lance Archer, when his body dies: Well this loving sucks. What the gently caress.

lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Acaila posted:

Reddit came through on the promo!
For anyone else on lovely Brexit island: https://streamja.com/d5Aan

thank you. this owned.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm salty about Cody over Malakai and gently caress haters. Cody didn't need the win and Malakai's streak is already broken. This is dumb as gently caress. They built up Malakai as a killer and then he loses to the reality show goofball weirdo Homelander cosplay guy who has a boomer gun fetishist for a manager. What's the point? That Cody is always supreme in the end? That the cool awesome black magic guy loses in the end?

Dumb balls. BALLS.

nice meltdown

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
back to the fed because Cody’s ruined him in AEW

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Hefty Leftist posted:

watch cody go back on his word and challenge hangman for the world title after full gear

fuuuuuck that would rule.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1452076259710840842?s=20

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Fart Radio posted:

the bit where they look for -1 under the table, lift the cloth, and then they're like "oh its just brandon with the camera" cracked me up

Same.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
cole comes across as such a good guy which makes it even more amazing that he's such a good heel.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the only face wrestler will soon be a registered member of r/childfree

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Kidd Bandit needs to get on the gas brother

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Watching Elevation, what’s the belt Ryo Mizunami has?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Mr. Squishy posted:

She's the champ for SEAdLINNNG, a Joshi promotion I don't know much about. It's pronounced like seedling.

Ah cool. Thanks!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Cool episode of Elevation. I got to see No More BS Paul Wight squash some jobbers and hear his awesome song.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Any potential AEW trios champions are mere pretenders to the throne of the king of trios wrestling :yoshihashi:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Our long national nightmare is over - that’s right folks I’m talking about Cody Rhodes!!!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Flip Gordon is ALL ELITE

edit: lol beaten

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
PCO can use Luther as a weapon who uses Serpentico as a weapon.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Do most ex-ROH people have positive memories of the place? Would be a nice moment if a whole bunch of them could attend the last show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Yeah I was gonna ask if Danhausen is as good in the ring as OC because if OC wasn’t as good as he is the gimmick would be death