Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

PostNouveau posted:

PSU lost to Illinois in the most inept display of OT offense ever

Most of the other games were boring. Cincy and OU looked like poo poo for 3 quarters.

This is an incredibly Big Ten box score for the length of time that it took.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
When was the last time Michigan and Michigan State were both undefeated going into their game? Feels like it's been a long time, I certainly can't remember it happening before.Nevermind, this apparently happened in 2010.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Komet posted:

USC is on the precipice of a Miami-like permanent fall.

Jeff Fisher kind of feels like a conveniently-placed rock on the edge of said precipice.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

PostNouveau posted:

lol ohio state is going to do terrible things to Michigan this year

70-3

I will be at that game, or at least my mother will extend me an invitation to attend it with her. I was there in 2011 when Michigan last won it and it's gotten harder and harder to agree to go ever since...I think they will hang and then lose on some bullshit at the end, 2016-style. Sigh.