Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

This is an all-timer thread title holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

DC Murderverse posted:

My dad passed away this evening. My love for college football is mostly from going to Iowa games with him as a kid, and I’m very glad that he stuck around just long enough to watch Penn State eat poo poo. gently caress a Nittany Lion forever and ever amen.

Ah poo poo, sorry man :(

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

That ref carries a rope belt so the kids can pull up their dang pants

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I think it was the half of a stutter step or whatever right before he got in. Called the TD back because of it. Absolutely stupid and glad ISU won, otherwise they’d have another letter to hang on the wall.

They CALLED IT BACK!?!?

I thought it was a penalty on PAT?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Grittybeard posted:

Think they called the half high step as the penalty, and if the 'taunting' happens in the field of play before the TD they erase the TD? I believe that's the way that godawful rule works.

I remember the Brad Wing penalty but it’s been long enough that I can’t remember if it nullified points.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Apparently GameDay AND Fox's kickoff show will be in East Lansing simultaneously.

I almost asked reflexively why neither went to Gainesville Jacksonville :doh: then I remembered UF is dogshit and extremely unranked right now.

Turns out a low-stress non-Gator weekend hit a reset button in my mind lol

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

“What if we set The Accused bar scene in Lubbock and put pinball machines in every dorm room?”

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Hasn’t Jeff fisher been floated for every post-carroll USC vacancy? I swear that’s just some low level CFB writer bullshit.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Komet posted:

It'll be hilarious to watch LSU or USC drop $10M on Franklin after he finishes 5-7

You know, watching a team slam its dick in the oven door a half dozen times from the 3 yard line in a loss to Illinois really gets P5 AD’s panties wet.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I’m trying to make peace with the destruction UGA is certain to lay on us this weekend but I’m hoping AR starts and we miraculous beat them, somehow drawing the roadmap for their 41st year of championship futility.

lol. It’ll never happen.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Komet posted:

They lured Franklin there when he was the hottest coach on the market and they were under sanctions. Penn State isn't on the Alabama - USC - OSU - Texas level in terms of administrative commitment and recruiting grounds, but it's the next tier down, on par with Auburn, Oregon, Clemson

Most forgiving fan base in America too!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Sash! posted:

Always?

Even if you are Indiana Jones leading your team into the unknown?

One exception--the three movies in which Indiana Jones is the protagonist. The three, yes three, stories in which Indiana Jones is protagonist, torches are acceptable in catacombs, tombs, crypts, barrows, what-have-you.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

So assuming Florida loses, and especially if it’s ugly, how hot is Mullen’s seat? I think it gets warm and he has to make changes over the offseason. If he doesn’t and starts off rough next year, it’s going to be molten bu the end of next season, right?

If y’all crush us and the team quits he will still have an opportunity to remake his staff I think. If it involves loss to FSU and we limp into a low level bowl….

If the wheels fall off recruiting and we lose AR to transfer it might be molten by spring ball.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Just sitting here at work, wondering how bad my deficits will be after Emory Jones trots out on the first drive in Jax and I have a terrific, sudden hemorrhagic stroke.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Komet posted:

The obvious answer is to move field position back to the 35 and add more stress to the kicker.

I agree with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Good morning everyone. I would like to start today off by saying gently caress the Florida gators, gently caress Dan Mullen, gently caress Todd Grantham, gently caress Ron DeSantis, and gently caress drat near everything else about the state of Florida.

Agreed.

But gently caress Georgia more.