Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
*designs new siege engines to get out of gym class*

"See it's like a ballista, but on the block chain"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

FuriousGeorge posted:

Uses the Lord’s trigonometry to calculate corpse trajectories.

*Hangs u for blasphemy*

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That will show you for backing the wrong antipope, you drat heathens

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
"Don't worry if you get wounded, we have the the best doctors in all of Europe back in camp, they know every kind of demon that could imbalance your humours"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
So I know the boss said we'd be sieging the heathen Saracens, but we gotta make a short side siege of Constantinople first, okay?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
"oh man this is just like game of thrones"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

thunderspanks posted:

hey guys i'd love to help but i'm currently dying of dysentery

Can we fling this guy into their well?

I know he's still alive, but like, he'll leak more that way.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Spends all day petting the war dogs.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Look at that dumb metal tube they're pointing at us from the wall, they can't even afford a real ballista. I'm pretty sure I saw them pouring gray dust inside too.

"Hey dumbasses! Putting a big metal ball in your fail tube won't make your testicles drop!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If this siege doesn't end soon I'm going to make away myself.

Also OP I can't believe that after being besieged for 3 weeks and 11 pages that no pedantic good has pointed out that nobody ever used boiling oil in a siege. Hot sand and hot water but not oil.

The ITT you're sieging a castle thread, sponsored by Exxon™️