Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
*Stands at the side of a catapult with my arms behind my back, looking Really Important and thus not obliged to go up the death ladder where all the barbarians are waiting as I watch 6 men fling giant rocks at the castle wall destroying it slowly but surely*

:smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Move over fuckers I'll show you how its done!!!!!!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hmmmmm have we just considered very politely asking them to let us inside the castle?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

Amulets here, get your amulets here! One for five pence three for ten pence! Amulets here!

*looking at box of amulets* I'm going to gently caress the amulets.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

drat I wish one of those dragons I saw sick art of burning down a village came here to burn this castle!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

*Approaches the giant door and looks up at the twenty dudes about to dump oil/poo poo/arrows on me*

Ha ha guys I'm on your side remember me? I just hung out with THOSE goobers just long enough that I know their formations and strategies let me in and I'll spill all the details over some wine whaddya say boys?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

*Just walks away from the whole ordeal back home where I can have fifteen kids instead of fourteen, anybody stopping me asking what I'm doing, I just say gathering supplies*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Guys guys guys guys...what if we held TWO swords, one in each hand????

:wink:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:hehe: I'm going to do something :hehe:

*Shits on the ground*

*Rubs arrowheads against poo poo*

*Sets poo poo arrows on fire, augmented with the poo poo stink fuel source feeding the flames*

*Launches one high at the enemy castle where fifteen dingalings are standing and mocking us, watches as one is engulfed in foul smell poo poo fire*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Roman Reigns posted:

Man gently caress this

I'm burning all the crops and villages and going home. Everyone starves. gently caress you

Not if I burn all the crops and villages first :mad:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I killed a peasant, anyone want a slice?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

GUYS guys guys guys guys...

what if we just all got up and went around them?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

We had better leave really detailed and thorough records of exactly what has befallen our people so that our descendants will retain the memory of our downfall.

*scrawls SEA PEOPLE MONGOLS on a tablet, calls it a day*

=later=

*writes erotic fan fiction on clay tablets, safe in the knowledge that if he were to die at war, the rains would wash everything away*

*entire village catches fire, all that remains are clay tablets, dies of dysentery*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

SUDDENLY 62