Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

And that horses name was Sarah Jessica Parker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
complete comprehension of the universe walks into a bar, right past you at the door, pulls a gun and shoots the bartender

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A horse walks into my shithole and the bartender in my karkhole says "why the long face" and the horse says "smells like poo poo"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

dr.acula posted:

And that horses name was Sarah Jessica Parker

fresh

e: hold up I got one

The horse says "Eyyy you guyysss" in cartmans voice.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

And that bar tenders name, was Albert Einstein

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

fresh

e: hold up I got one

The horse says "Eyyy you guyysss" in cartmans voice.

the horse calls his "best friend" various slurs, and everyonr loves him

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A bartender goes inside another bartender, the bar is closed, they are having fun. Outside, a horse looks on through the window

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A horse walks into a bar, bartender says what can I get you, horse says "Mai name a Borat, very nice!" And over the course of the ensuing conversation we find out that the bartender is in the kkk by his own admission, also he pulls down his pants

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

the horse calls his "best friend" various slurs, and everyonr loves him

The horse decides that the truth is somewhere in the middle while doing a cartman impersonation for everyone in the bar while not understanding the joke and everyone claps and hoots and keeps on doing it for like 20 years

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A bartender walks into a horse, the horse says "watch where you going" The bartender says "sorry i'm blind from syphilis" the horse says "then how do you mix drinks?" The bartender dies

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

The horse decides that the truth is somewhere in the middle while doing a cartman impersonation for everyone in the bar while not understanding the joke and everyone claps and hoots and keeps on doing it for like 20 years

i feel like ive grown past the horse but a lot of my friends still like the horse and its like, do i make the conscious decision to remove all these people from my life over a horse, but then the horse just keeps getting worse and they keep on loving the horse

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
...and everyone began to clap as they danced into the night

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

i feel like ive grown past the horse but a lot of my friends still like the horse and its like, do i make the conscious decision to remove all these people from my life over a horse, but then the horse just keeps getting worse and they keep on loving the horse

*looks at the shaken results of this conversation, spewed upon the bar, and how the dice gods have willed it*

Looks like it's a ... horse on me.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sporkstand posted:

...and everyone began to clop as they danced into the night

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
…and the horse will look down and whisper, “neigh”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Sid Vicious posted:

she thought of ants on purpose

I'm dead

so is the wife