Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The horse doesn't hear him and instead....

Ponies up to the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

dr.acula posted:

And that horses name was Sarah Jessica Parker

fresh

e: hold up I got one

The horse says "Eyyy you guyysss" in cartmans voice.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

the horse calls his "best friend" various slurs, and everyonr loves him

The horse decides that the truth is somewhere in the middle while doing a cartman impersonation for everyone in the bar while not understanding the joke and everyone claps and hoots and keeps on doing it for like 20 years

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

i feel like ive grown past the horse but a lot of my friends still like the horse and its like, do i make the conscious decision to remove all these people from my life over a horse, but then the horse just keeps getting worse and they keep on loving the horse

*looks at the shaken results of this conversation, spewed upon the bar, and how the dice gods have willed it*

Looks like it's a ... horse on me.