Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
So, how's this game? Judging by the score, seems bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Chinatown posted:

DESTROY ALL DOMES

RAIN EVERY GAME

B
I
T
C
H

:yeshaha:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

luv 2 flag

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Barudak posted:

I visited the hometown of the author of the Tale of Genji and I now 100% understand how you get so bored and horny you write a really really long novel about a dude loving literally every woman he can get his hands on.

The educational anime at the museum about it was surprisingly chaste.

Gonna be honest... jealous.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I saw Dune and it was good.

Lol, is this gonna tie up and go into OT?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

bean mom posted:

there's 13 minutes left in the 4th!

i mean, i just saw dune, 13 minutes is an eyeblink to me now

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

okay, so, if the colts score here, but gently caress up the extra point, there's still room for a tie

also, stop talking up wentz, announcers, he's just playing the niners in the rain, that's all that's happening

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

bean mom posted:

made sure not to actually injure the guy, but hes gonna have a really bad bruise for a couple weeks lol

it had to hurt real bad in the moment, i put some extra mustard on that pitch, aiming right for him, after the inning i asked the coach if it looked like i hit him on purpose and my coach was like..... did you?

"oh yeah, 100%, no regrets"

extremely boston story, a+, i need to visit there some day and immediately hate it because i'm midwestern nice

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

extremely funny pick six

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

well, you can tell who's watching this on a delayed stream

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

You do not, in fact, have to say the Colts are "in this."

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Play posted:

you can talk about winning super bowls once the Browns get to one in the modern era

but, you're probably right. they need a QB like so many other teams and at least right now Lance doesn't look like it

the ravens have been in the super bowl and won fairly recently though??

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Also, the Colts are going to beat the Titans next week because Them's The Brakes.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Jimmy G's Very Poor, No-Good Bad Day

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

"Game over!"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I need to play basketball more especially as a depressed fatass. Basketball is so fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

bean mom posted:

yeah, playing rec league sports owns, do it even if youre bad, just get out there and hoop it up, youll meet people, youll have something fun to do, and maybe something to motivate you to get fitter all in one

I just need to get in shape more because full court is fun but pretty rough on me right now and I don't want to have to ask for a sub out every ten minutes, feels bad. Still, can't shoot for poo poo, but it's so fun to guard someone down low, reminds me of playing private school ball in Kentucky where every kid was convinced basketball wasn't a contact sport and was questioning my sexuality for daring to body them up in the post, haha. Watch the NBA more instead of just UK basketball, nerds. Good time, those kids could never score around me.