Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Lawlicaust posted:

This hatchet damage bug is incredible. With berserk my heavy attacks hit for over 3k at 48. Everything dies in two swings. Just ran through some 45 corruptions solo like they were nothing.

Lol, everything is completely loving broken.

followed my buddy around elite zones power levelling my healing staff. I went from 14 to 18 in like 90 minutes, loving :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Barreft posted:

Why? The game's booming, that'd overcrowd and cause queues again

They need to crush down at least half of the servers. There's a couple with over a 1k people at peak, but most top out around 350-400.

I don't see how this game's PVP is any different from standard AB in wow. There's fewer abilities, but rotations are important and armor perks are how you diversify.

It's not the plate that makes people unkillable, it's the fortify.

Digital Prophet posted:

ive been playing pretty regularly, but i think im going to stop. I spend so much time sorting inventory and storage between multiple towns and it's just not really fun anymore. you need so many tiers of bullshit to craft anything that i cant get rid of any of it. its just feeling like a slog. Also, now that im 54? 55? i dunno... im basically broke 100% of the time. Its incredibly frustrating. Im probably just playing wrong, i dunno, but its just not fun anymore.

I spent a solid half hour today just crushing mats at the arcana station. Got some good skill-ups, but I totally feel this post. The entire endgame is just a hyper-repetitive slog, no matter which flavor (profession/HWM/voidbent) you choose.

I'm gonna keep at it for a while, though.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 15, 2021

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ad by Khad posted:

logging's kind of a pain yeah. once you get it 100 you can kill terrawolves and chop them for like 700 logging xp each, this is the quickest way til 175 where you can chop ironwood trees which are like 8000 xp each, and will quickly push you 200

honestly that 50-100 stretch is the worst of it. terrawolves are kinda all over the place in edengrove and reekwater but southeast brightwood has them at a much lower level

+ there's a mob there that drops a pretty sexy dex necklace that you can hit as you rotate for wolves.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Gitchu a 2h axe with chain fire and slam a fire gem in that beast and you'll absolutely crush angry earth poo poo.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
WOW's pre-xpac double XP/world event poo poo was always pretty cool and good.

lol, I just remembered the Silithis world events in classic, literally unplayable.

The one before Legion was pretty good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
New world is fuckin' going to poo poo
Aeturnum don't stand a chance
invasion spriggans have destroyed your city
we've got to solve the endgame grinds
we've got the stop the depopulation