Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

this thread has some really big shoes to fill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

like all the loving time i'm like "man suycks thats theres no point to leveling crafting" and "yeah all these people complaining about this game are right it's kinda garbage" and "yeah game is broken beyond belief and who knows if amazon will ever fix it" but i still log in every day and do a lap or two around a territory because its got vibe so i mean it somehow manages to keep me coming back despite me reading discussions about how bad it is all the time

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Talorat posted:

I’m still pretty low in here, and will probably remain so as I don’t play much, but I’ve been having fun mining rocks and making steel tools for folks. Is there a good iron ore mining route folks like? I’ve mapped out a couple of possibilities over in monarch bluffs where it seems less populated, but I’d be interested to hear y’all’s thoughts.

i live in cutlass keys and do loops there, in monarch bluffs, and in first light. cutlass keys town is pretty well located for iron routes

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

ngl cutlass keys lowkey great city think youre onto something for goontopia

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

im kinda interested in a former new world dev tell-all on twitter... i hope we get one eventually

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

JuffoWup posted:

It was listed as oct 27th since the start. They had the first four packs listed in 2 week intervals.

Also, found that article, bloomberg though so you might be paywalled.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-01-29/amazon-game-studios-struggles-to-find-a-hit

lmao this games going to get abandoned folks, what a track record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Digital Prophet posted:

To see if Im still in.
I read these forums instead of play.
The only way to win.

What have I become
Is this still my scene?
everyone I know has gone to play ff14.