Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

DaitoX posted:

There are multiple medium armor pieces that have stats (weight but also armor values) comparable to light, so yours are probably the same and it is actually light armor, just mislabeled.

The respawn thing, some spots seem ok, but the higher level I get the more areas seem to have a crazy fast respawn rate where you can't even take a few seconds to check out your loot or something before something starts attacking you again. The aggro range from ranged mobs probably doesn't help either.

I think the respawn thing may have to do with other players in the area. when I go to the same elite area and no one is around, I can kill a mob one at a time and not have them immediately pop up behind me.
But if someone else is around then all bets are off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

So you do not buy the game twice? You just what start it twice? How does that even work.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nice.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

MarcusSA posted:

You log into your steam account and start the game.

I then log into your steam account which boots you from steam but not the game and then I start the game on my machine giving me my own copy.

Then friend 3 logs into your steam account and boots me and starts his copy of the game.

You can do this 5 times as steam lets you authorize 5 PCs.

I tried loading it up on my work computer and it just took me to my normal character selection.
I am guessing the other computer has to be on and running the game for it to work?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Didn't wildstar also go ftp right before it closed?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

ASAPI posted:

The first line is about the starter zones? Do the bots care what the starter zones look like?

If they were smart they would randomize where nodes pop in a certain area so that the bots are not just running from one coordinate to another then pressing E.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
If you craft high end armor and get request three times a day to make some void sets from a level 20 character not wearing pants then yeah. You are participating in duping.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I mean sure you can believe some rando on the internet at face value that they weren't participating in getting rich of duped items.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Like that one guy who posted a screenshot of 32 Major Luck trophies they just happened to buy off the AH with company money cause who were they to know that they were duped.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Imagine a world where both Amazon is awesome at loving up their poo poo over and over, and some idiot is dumb enough to complain they got banned unfairly because they duped a few hundred thousand worth of gold.

Now imagine not laughing at both these actors.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think I am most annoyed this game keeps giving me furniture that I cannot salvage, store, list or throw on the ground.

If you are going to disable furniture at least take it out of the loot tables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I am waiting on Total Warhammer III coming out. But that's in like three plus months.