Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm so glad this game exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Dragongem posted:

honestly the one concern I have is that I'm gonna get super intimidated and overwhelmed when i log in tonight with my level 50, though I guess I just have to try to see how I feel

If you're overwhelmed with stuff to do just focus on the story and go through that for as long as you feel like it. At least then you always have a path forward. You can always go back and do whatever side stuff you want to do later.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

eonwe posted:

also lol towns being downgraded because taxes are going to the ether while the town upkeep is still ticking down

Amazon's response

vOv

On the one hand, it has to be hell to be a customer service rep for AGS

On the other, if you happen to be really into trolling people it might be a lot of fun

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I feel like this outdoes Anthem. It's rare for a game to step on this many rakes in a row, this quickly.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

:piss:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Harton posted:

Is there a good mmo out there or is WoW still the best one?

I don't even think WoW fans think WoW is the best MMO. Lots of WoW players and streamers were quitting for greener pastures even before the lawsuit dropped and the game certainly hasn't been getting better since then.

One of the reasons New World was so hyped was WoW players who hadn't gotten into FFXIV looking for the new promised land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

It's very important to him that we knew he wasn't mad, and wasn't melting down, and in fact it's everyone else who's mad and melting down.