Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Light armor is also supposed to have 20% more healing, but doesn’t. There’s really no reason to wear light armor in this game atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
so I was gone for like 10 days and missed all the crazyness, but logged in last night and did some missions and holy poo poo, they got rid of stagger for players? it was so maddening trying to kill poo poo. I just dinged 40 and not sure how much more I'll keep going.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pussy Snorkel posted:

Stagger was removed back in the beta. It's real old news.

No I was getting staggered doing heavy and light attacks so much more often than 10 days ago

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

ASAPI posted:

So…. Word is the game crashed. Like server down crash…

Lol and lmao

Been playing fine all night here

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
most of the servers are low pop on US primetime, I still log in to kill stuff every other day

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I leveled to 42 and didn't make it any farther. wanted to enjoy this game, but the lag, bugs, exploits, and just the dumb repetative grind you have to do burned me out.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
its a broken as gently caress game, but yeah I still had a blast from level 1-40 or so

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I caught up on like 500 pages yesterday and was reading posts about Lost Ark from a month ago and felt validated that it was crazy about the initial buzz and then the game just disappeared. I had no idea about the bot stuff, so that was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
drat that would be great if they had an influx of players because of a new update, but closed/merged too many servers and there's a queue/server crashes because of the instability