Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
The more I play. The more I realize they took all the QOL things from wow and threw them right out the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Pretty sure luck is broke, have around 25% luck find from monsters and chests, and I get trash gear score farming. Friend has none and gets way better drops.

I wonder if theres a way to break it and get super mega luck find.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Pussy Snorkel posted:

The gear score of your gear is going to depend on your watermark, not your luck. Luck just makes it more likely you might get an item, and has the chance to make the item a higher tier. If your friend's watermark is higher, his stuff will pretty much always be "better". Unless I've misunderstood what you meant.

I get the water mark stuff, but he gets purples and frequent drops. I get greens and not as many. Willing to bet that none of the % find stuff works.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo its well known on my server now that the hatchet is broke.

We've narrowed it down to " against all odds " giving 10% more damage for every enemy with in 5 meters not resetting.

So if you keep your hatchet out with out swapping weapons or taking it off you do stupid crazy damage.

GG next bug.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

2DCAT posted:

I'm being sincere when I say lol and lmao

This needs to be the new thread title imo

I'm 60 and having a blast just accusing each team of exploiting every war. Fanning the flames of global chat when the politics chat starts is really fun too.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
So half my guild got perma banned for /rolling a bunch in town

nicenicenicenice

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

Devs posted they considered 'harvester' gear as "future content" so they deleted all pieces out of the game. In their post they said it came to their attention people were using it, after they had deleted it all. And it will be returned at a future date.

I would have never expected devs that didn't read the feedback forum to do this!

Me telling my friends to check their sets and they go " YEP....YEP ALL GONE, SPENT 3K GOLD ON THAT LAST NIGHT AND ITS GONE. "

lol and roflmao

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
wew. Kept getting disconnected for corrupt files. Half expected it to delete my hard drive while fixing it.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Kill All Cops posted:

watermarking is the dumbest grind ever and im glad i stopped playing the game before i got to taht point because: 1) lol 2) lmao

Its painfully obvious they have no idea what they're doing.

So myrkgard group of 50 just got wiped on one of the corruption sites.

Everything has so much more HP that its going to be extremely difficult for a 10 man to do this.

3 hours with 30-50 people and I dont even think my gear score went up. Most the bosses our group was unable to do enough DPS to get credit and the chests dropped 5 arrows/bullets or trash.

So I guess the people who spent the month gaming the system up here for 600 gear score are sitting pretty because they just pulled up that ladder REAL hard.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
" Our player base is quitting because we've pulled up the ladder too hard boss....how can we fix this? "

" Ive got it! We'll reset everyone but it wont be a reset because we'll just be putting in a new system that puts everyone on the same playing field, and make them all grind the way we wanted them to! "

" Excellent idea! How long should it take them to get to 600? "

" Never. "

MMO OF THE DECADE!

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
Game feels so good now. Different than the PTR, think Im going to spend my life savings in orbs so I can grind the new system they put in! Would recomends #null-game-info `=`~scalerbooleray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Third World Reagan posted:

Gold duplication is so bad that the RMT and gold seller communities are complaining on the official forums.

https://forums.newworld.com/t/new-secret-duplication-of-gold/626562

LOL AND LMAO

drat ANOTHER snipe