Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
oh you've never had kumbaya fruit before? its delicious. the elflings of elftopia grow it in their friendship forests. or, at least.... they used to. before the Boner Plague...

you draw your scimitar. your hirelings have a katana, falchion, flying guillotine, and meteor hammer. i draw a lazpistol. i execute everyone in a single action. "but wait.." you sputter, spitting blood out of your mouthhole. "where did you find such a powerful artefact?" i smirk. "i recovered it from the treasure pits of the Mysterious Space Station Crater, where that mysterious space station crashed, a thousand years hence..."

the genitals police kick down my door. "our horny radar detected illegal quantities of horny in the vicinity... surrender now" i spread my hands out in a magnanimous gesture. "gentlemen this is a monastary. we have never been horny." they nod and leave, satisfied. as i hear their lime green miatas peel out, i return to my closet, and climb down the secret ladder, to the Orgy Chamber, where loving and sucking is expected as a minimum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me driving through town: hey elf buddy, you remember when ron paul opened his Freedom Hole, allowing the denizens of the Nevereverland to colonize us normies in the real world?

Tol'Chok, who is a gnome and has given up reminding me: ha ha yeah man, youre not racist at all.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Nosfereefer posted:

packing my lunch; fairy banana, wizard's yoghurt, goblin juice, and a sandwich

(pushes glasses up nose) it would only be called a sandwich if it was created by the earl of sandwich. technically it should be called a dra'kak'bothat'anam, which is elfish for "meat and cheese pressed tightly between bread, as a mother hugs her child."

crimes