Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Dedjazil

The stained-glass doors at the entrance of Aethelbrach, Koro'malar, and [[[[*]]]] swung open of their own accord for Dedjazil of Tarnor, as was her right by deed and power. Granted, not as grand of deeds or as puissant of power as she would have liked, but she was, nonetheless, returning five souls richer than when she had left. Having technically left Tarnor the moment she set foot over the threshold, she enjoyed the rush of noise emblematic of any bustling enterprise, though she enjoyed it less when her colleagues begain to direct it at her.

"Dedj! You just have to --"
"-- will suffer for your betrayal of the house of seven leaves--"
"-- and anyways, we're getting together at matins?"

As an experienced agent, she wasted no time pawning off the work, convincing the assassin to cut his own throat, and tentatively penciling in a date for cards on her way to check in with management. Five souls was, after all, a significant portion of her journeyman's fee owed to the firm, and partners loved to hear that they had won. Quickstepping around the possible future position of an ungainly bodyguard construct that seemed mostly made of sharp angles, she made the proper signs of initiation to the escalator guard on her way up to the much quieter working levels of the firm to invoke the ritual of entry at the proper door. When several identical voices bid her enter, she knew with some relief that is was Aethelbrach and not one the less pronounceable principals handling the junior professionals that day.

"Dedjazil," he (as the firm was given to believe) said, most of his eyes still fixed on the currently existing elements of a larger case. "You come bearing spoils?" She gave him a smile. "I do, sir, and let there be more to come." "Quite. How many souls do you currently have on your journeyman's balance?", the Master asked with a leading air. "Sixty-three as of this morning," she answered, wondering which particular pit of spikes she was being led to. "A good pace," he said, "but one that could be improved." Several more of the eyes turned to face her, and half a dozen fingers drummed on the table. "I have a dangerous opportunity for you, but should you succeed, your balance would be zero." With an arched brow, she replied, "far be it from me to turn down an opportunity, but I have found that I prefer living to enjoy them. Might I inquire...?" Aethelbrach gave a close approximation of a harrumph. "The firm has an outstanding balance to a Surgubite factor. Not beyond our resources, by any means, but one that could be resolved cleverly. The contract governing the balance stipulates settlement possibilities to include assistance in kind. An Imperial case, if that matters to you."

A priority-blue folder slid out of a hidden direction onto the desktop before her. "I'm forced to admit that I am intrigued," she said, leafing through the briefing material. "I thought you might be. The ship leaves in three days, and should therefore not interfere with the usual post-consultancy bacchanals. Do enjoy yourself."

pre:
Name: Dedjazil
Race: Human
Career: Psyker
Pride: Devotion
Disgrace: Regret
Motivation: Perfection
Alignment: Tzeentch

Characteristics 
total = base + pbuy + advance + arch + pride + disg + mot
WS	: 35 = 25 + 10 +    
BS	: 22 = 25 + 00 +    - 03
S	: 20 = 25 + 00 +    - 05
T	: 22 = 25 + 00 +    - 03
AG	: 40 = 25 + 15 +    
INT	: 45 = 25 + 15 +    
PER	: 45 = 25 + 20 +    
WP	: 60 = 25 + 20 + 05 + 05 + 05 
FEL	: 40 = 25 + 15 +    

Infamy: 24
Corruption:  
 Khorne   :  
 Nurgle   :  
 Slaanesh :  
 Tzeentch :  10
 Scorn:      

Wounds: 13
Initiative: 1d10+4

Skills:
Common Lore (Any Two), 
Linguistics (Low Gothic), 
Trade (Any One) 
Awareness, 
Psyniscience, 
Forbidden Lore (Psykers), 
Deceive, 
Dodge
Charm

Talents:
 Jaded, 
 Weapon Training (Primary), Weapon Training (Las)
 Warp Sense 

Traits:
 The Quick and The Dead
 Psyker - Delta Rank

Mutations:

Gear:
Common Craftsmanship Laspistol, Good Craftsmanship Sword 
Flak Cloak, Psy-focus, dataslate filled with arcane lore

Acquisitions:
Warp Staff (-30 ex rare +10 single +10 scavenged)
Tarnor Mimic Mask (-20 v rare +10 single)

Powers:
(500 free)
Thought Sending
Delude
Compel
Precognition

Glimpse           
Precognitive Dodge
Doombolt          

Advancements (950/1000):
Glimpse                   100
Precognitive Dodge        200