Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Legends and Leaders?

TNA is joining the Big Ten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1458119739994169350

God, full credit to Abyss for backing up enough to catch Kurt coming in at full drat speed.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/MaxwellBoards/status/1460699759040212998

god bless Trinity, she kinda made it work!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

I tried watching Alexander Suzuki & they had an ad break between the entrances & the opening bell & then another 3 minutes into the match & holy poo poo how is that tolerable? Is it like this all the time? They own the network, there's no need for this.

I would have been pissed, holy poo poo.

beggar posted:

A masterclass in SEO

lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ok y'know what, I rip TNA for a lot more than I probably should but that's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

quote:

Dreamer was suspended for the duration of one taping, which is a little over a month's worth of tapings for the company.

Dreamer issued a statement following the airing, apologizing for the statements. We're told that while there was initially heat on Dreamer for the comments, those we spoke to within the company believe the "punishment fit the offense."

Never change, wrestling