Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

The Voice of Labor posted:

what movie has the worst boobs? like, did anne ramsey just get buckass naked in a scene

There's Something About Mary had a gross out boob scene but I'm pretty sure they were prosthetics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Wedding Crashers had a memorable boob montage, in which I discovered Diora Baird.

:hmmyes: Truly a man of wisdom.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

what movie has the worst boobs? like, did anne ramsey just get buckass naked in a scene

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mhqc

At 4:30 you're welcome

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
To see Diora Baird and her wonderful peaks
Then the movie Hot Tamale is which ye seeks

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I remember there was a GBS thread and someone described Maggie Gyllenhaal's boobs as "slop pancakes." I'm not sure what movie it was in though.

I think about that sometimes and laugh.

Maybe the most cruel thing I have ever heard a goon say about an actress was about her, and it went something like, "the strongest gravitational pull on earth is located on Maggie Gyllenhaal's face".

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

sharknado slashfic posted:

Before the thread gets closed for the inevitable, I just wanted to say that this was a pivotal moment for 12 year old me.

I'm glad we could share this moment

Boogie Nights, if it hasn't been mentioned. Good movie, too!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I remember there was a GBS thread and someone described Maggie Gyllenhaal's boobs as "slop pancakes." I'm not sure what movie it was in though.

I think about that sometimes and laugh.

So far, the entire first season of The Deuce.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

limp_cheese posted:

There's Something About Mary had a gross out boob scene but I'm pretty sure they were prosthetics.

That's Lin Shaye, and she loving owns. From being the Landlady in Kingpin to being a horror movie staple.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Your tits are just loving, so JUICY dude

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Your tits are just loving, so JUICY dude

Whoa I thought I'd clicked on the selfie thread and was about to mash the probe button pretty hard

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Bloop posted:

Whoa I thought I'd clicked on the selfie thread and was about to mash the probe button pretty hard

I'd link the clip but apparently its somehow not on youtube

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Blooster posted:

To see Diora Baird and her wonderful peaks
Then the movie Hot Tamale is which ye seeks

:hai: Teenage fartknocker discovered that movie while randomly browsing OnDemand when that was still a new thing, along with a bunch of the random 80s movies that someone posted YouTube links to a few pages back. Also some crazy 80s sci-fi B movies and the extended cuts of Alien & Aliens. Early OnDemand was pretty cool.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Terminator

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

what movie has the worst boobs?

Frankenhooker

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Can't recall which one of was, but my first boob movie was either Slap Shot, Stripes, or Caddyshack.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

This greatly interested 6yo me.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9bHAgUSrBg:nws:
Fast times at Ridgemont high. I also associate the song living in stereo with this scene.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

First I ever witnessed boobs I was at a friends birthday party trotting through the living room and his uncle was watching Purple Rain. It was the bathe in lake minetonka(?) scene. Stopped dead in my tracks paralyzed staring at the screen, and the uncle looked over at me with a poo poo eating grin and said "you like them titties ese?"

I yelled "NO!" and ran out of the room. secretly I did like them titties though.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

veni veni veni posted:

First I ever witnessed boobs I was at a friends birthday party trotting through the living room and his uncle was watching Purple Rain. It was the bathe in lake minetonka(?) scene. Stopped dead in my tracks paralyzed staring at the screen, and the uncle looked over at me with a poo poo eating grin and said "you like them titties ese?"

I yelled "NO!" and ran out of the room. secretly I did like them titties though.

Something similar happened to me. I was around 10 and watching a movie late at night with my dad and a few uncles. No idea what movie it was but eventually there was a topless scene. I was scared because sex is something you never talk about or bring up in my family so I kept telling them "This looks like a drama, I hate dramas, dramas are not fun, why are you watching this?" while the entire time I can't srop staring at the boobs. They were laughing at me since my face was so bright red I was probably incandescent with embarrassment. Just couldn't srop looking at the boobs though...

Interview with a Vampire has some amazing boobs from what I remember. Some bush too I think.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

veni veni veni posted:

Doc Hollywood also had a "Boobs in the lake" scene, which 12 year old me thought was pretty awesome.
Edit: How the hell did Cars not get sued for stealing the plot? Cars had less boobs though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Interesting side note. My brother has hijacked my first boobs story and will die on the hill. One time I caught him telling someone the story word for word and I was like "wtf dude that happened to me not you" and he absolutely will not budge and swears it happened to him. he's not a liar or anything. his brain has just retconned my story into happening to him. It's bizarre. To this day the only compromise he will take is that we coincidentally had the exact same experience, which of course is bullshit.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Thundergun Express.

I'm sure there are tons of titties in it but:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

limp_cheese posted:

Something similar happened to me. I was around 10 and watching a movie late at night with my dad and a few uncles. No idea what movie it was but eventually there was a topless scene. I was scared because sex is something you never talk about or bring up in my family so I kept telling them "This looks like a drama, I hate dramas, dramas are not fun, why are you watching this?" while the entire time I can't srop staring at the boobs. They were laughing at me since my face was so bright red I was probably incandescent with embarrassment. Just couldn't srop looking at the boobs though...

Interview with a Vampire has some amazing boobs from what I remember. Some bush too I think.

I was watching it on the delta movie selection on a plane ride and it was def unedited. Also that movie owns, all time prime man meat lineup.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

shame on an IGA posted:

Back in the late 90s when I was in middle school before the dawn of time or the internet DIRECTV showed the first 3 minutes of every Pay-Per-View for free.

For two years I basically lived my entire life around the schedule of what time Sirens and Flesh Gordon Meets The Cosmic Cheerleaders started.

I heard stories about a guy who had a four hour long video tape of nothing but recording of the 5 minute freeviews.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Friend’s parents had one of the descrambler boxes you could buy out of the ads in the back of Popular Mechanics. I think the brand was Scientific Atlanta (or America or something) so we watched the hell out of some “Skinemax” after they went to bed

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

AFewBricksShy posted:

Cars had less boobs though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76fEb0o3vA

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

How can this thread get this far without mentioning Eastern Promises? I mean Viggo Mortensen hangs dong for an entire brutal hand to hand fight scene!

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
oh poo poo i just remembered the best boobs movie i've seen recently!! it's the trailer park boys movie, which because they were making a movie has apparently as much trashy gratuitous nudity as possible

you get to see lucy's boobs and they're awful, it owns

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

I really don't remember what movie was the first. We didn't have VHS until very late and by the I've seen boobies on the stickers you'd get on chewing gums and in mags. So it was probably not a transformative event by that point.

BitBasher posted:

How can this thread get this far without mentioning Eastern Promises? I mean Viggo Mortensen hangs dong for an entire brutal hand to hand fight scene!

:doh: I definitely had Eastern Promises in mind when I posted about History of Violence.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

limp_cheese posted:

Tiddies are powerful. I could be doing the most fun thing in the universe, eating the best tasting dish to have ever existed or be higher than giraffe pussy but if there's a tiddy around it usurps all enjoyment and will get my attention.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I have a fuzzy memory of my first boobs. It was a 70s-ish film with a woman in one of those booths that blow money around. You try to grab as much as possible, only in this case, her shirt blew open! She tried to cover up, but too late, I had seen everything.

I've been trying to find this movie for years and asked the white whale thread, but no luck. I recently watched Americathon (1979) and hoped I might have finally found it, but alas, there is no nudity in that film.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Has there been any real research with recent technologies for mapping brain/synapse activity around the human obsession of boobies?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I enjoy boobs very much and would like to be motorboated while scientists study my brain. Please do the needful.

Mr. Grapes!
Feb 12, 2007
Mr. who?

sigher posted:

Tiddies are powerful. I could be doing the most fun thing in the universe, eating the best tasting dish to have ever existed or be higher than giraffe pussy but if there's a tiddy around it usurps all enjoyment and will get my attention.

So, I went on a big backpacking trip for a few months with my girlfriend and a bunch of her friends when we finished highschool.

We ended up at a lot of beaches where people were topless and nude. Eventually all the girls I am with get comfortable enough to do this too.

There is me, 18 year old Junior Grapes, surrounded by a half dozen topless girls, on a beach with hundreds more. It was amazing, and terrible at the same time. I saw lots of boobies. All the boobies. This went on for weeks.

It was a curse. I wanted to do beach-things like sleep, and read my book. But, closing my eyes or looking at the book meant I was not looking at the boobs, and I felt that deep in my heart that I should be maximizing these moments. When I would walk into town to go the market and bring food back for all my friends, I would be wondering what bodacious boobs I might be missing while I was gone for two hours. Who knows what vision of wonder could be jumping around in the surf or slathering her honkers with lotion while I was away? It was maddening.

One day, I won't be surrounded by boobs, and would I not look back at all that time spent unconscious and staring at my book as eminently wasteful, when I was basically in boob heaven? What kind of ingrate was I, to stare at my stupid Neal Stephenson book while surrounded by visions of heaven? This cool old gnarly dude I met on the fishing docks strolled up the beach and offered to take me spear-fishing. I declined, because there were too many boobs around. I wish I went spear-fishing.

So, I'd look at the boobs. In the beginning I was kind of embarrassed about looking, especially because my girlfriend was around, so I'd sneak a quick glance at her and her friends and kind of try to turn the other way and get my nose in the book. I was caught. 'Mr. Grapes! You can look! We're all friends here! Shouldn't you be loving this?". I was doomed. I looked at all the boobs.

I remember one time we went to a deserted beach in Cambodia, but it was actually rather cold that day so all the girls kept their clothes on. There were also no ambient boobs around from other random beachgoers. It was just me and the six others. Finally, a time to read my book! I was actually excited for the chance. But no, within an hour the sun came bearing down upon us and the boobs came out of hiding.

I lowered the book slightly out of my eyeline, and resigned myself to a day of boobs.

Boobs. They can be a curse. Ye best beware.

Mr. Grapes! fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Nov 4, 2021

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr. Grapes! posted:

So, I went on a big backpacking trip for a few months with my girlfriend and a bunch of her friends when we finished highschool.

We ended up at a lot of beaches where people were topless and nude. Eventually all the girls I am with get comfortable enough to do this too.

There is me, 18 year old Junior Grapes, surrounded by a half dozen topless girls, on a beach with hundreds more. It was amazing, and terrible at the same time. I saw lots of boobies. All the boobies. This went on for weeks.

It was a curse. I wanted to do beach-things like sleep, and read my book. But, closing my eyes or looking at the book meant I was not looking at the boobs, and I felt that deep in my heart that I should be maximizing these moments. When I would walk into town to go the market and bring food back for all my friends, I would be wondering what bodacious boobs I might be missing while I was gone for two hours. Who knows what vision of wonder could be jumping around in the surf or slathering her honkers with lotion while I was away? It was maddening.

One day, I won't be surrounded by boobs, and would I not look back at all that time spent unconscious and staring at my book as eminently wasteful, when I was basically in boob heaven? What kind of ingrate was I, to stare at my stupid Neal Stephenson book while surrounded by visions of heaven? This cool old gnarly dude I met on the fishing docks strolled up the beach and offered to take me spear-fishing. I declined, because there were too many boobs around. I wish I went spear-fishing.

So, I'd look at the boobs. In the beginning I was kind of embarrassed about looking, especially because my girlfriend was around, so I'd sneak a quick glance at her and her friends and kind of try to turn the other way and get my nose in the book. I was caught. 'Mr. Grapes! You can look! We're all friends here! Shouldn't you be loving this?". I was doomed. I looked at all the boobs.

I remember one time we went to a deserted beach in Cambodia, but it was actually rather cold that day so all the girls kept their clothes on. There were also no ambient boobs around from other random beachgoers. It was just me and the six others. Finally, a time to read my book! I was actually excited for the chance. But no, within an hour the sun came bearing down upon us and the boobs came out of hiding.

I lowered the book slightly out of my eyeline, and resigned myself to a day of boobs.

Boobs. They can be a curse. Ye best beware.

This is like a death by snu snu sort of thing; if you're going to miss out on life experiences, doing so for boobs is perfectly acceptable. :shrug:

Embrace the boobs.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

DoomLazer posted:

I have a fuzzy memory of my first boobs. It was a 70s-ish film with a woman in one of those booths that blow money around. You try to grab as much as possible, only in this case, her shirt blew open! She tried to cover up, but too late, I had seen everything.

I've been trying to find this movie for years and asked the white whale thread, but no luck. I recently watched Americathon (1979) and hoped I might have finally found it, but alas, there is no nudity in that film.

Was it the movie Carry On Girls?

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
I scrubbed through the youtube version of Carry On Girls, but there wasn't a money booth. I definitely remember the booth.

I did however learn Carry on Girls was the source of a fairly well known sneezing gif, so not a total loss!

DoomLazer fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Lifeforce

A quick search will tell you why.