Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

whats that one james bond where the girl is underwater and you can see the nips
tomorrow never dies maybe?/

The World is Not Enough with Denise Richards. There are so many shots of her in the wet white t-shirt, usually with her arms up or something. Young me rewinding that part so many times I'm surprised the DVD player didn't break.

https://twitter.com/karvakake/status/900096642623430659

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

If you don't instantly get hard seeing a half naked woman with a photo negative filter on I don't even know where to start.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

what movie has the worst boobs? like, did anne ramsey just get buckass naked in a scene

There's Something About Mary had a gross out boob scene but I'm pretty sure they were prosthetics.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

First I ever witnessed boobs I was at a friends birthday party trotting through the living room and his uncle was watching Purple Rain. It was the bathe in lake minetonka(?) scene. Stopped dead in my tracks paralyzed staring at the screen, and the uncle looked over at me with a poo poo eating grin and said "you like them titties ese?"

I yelled "NO!" and ran out of the room. secretly I did like them titties though.

Something similar happened to me. I was around 10 and watching a movie late at night with my dad and a few uncles. No idea what movie it was but eventually there was a topless scene. I was scared because sex is something you never talk about or bring up in my family so I kept telling them "This looks like a drama, I hate dramas, dramas are not fun, why are you watching this?" while the entire time I can't srop staring at the boobs. They were laughing at me since my face was so bright red I was probably incandescent with embarrassment. Just couldn't srop looking at the boobs though...

Interview with a Vampire has some amazing boobs from what I remember. Some bush too I think.