Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Salo or the 120 days of Sodom has a whole bunch of boobs. Give it a watch.

Melancholia has really great Kirsten Dunst boobs and it's like whaaaaaaattt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blooster posted:

G-d drat I had no idea she was packin that much!

right?! all in the moonlight

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Christina Ricci has A+ boobs. I can't remember if you see them in Black Snake Moan or not.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ICHI the killer has really bad scene with boobs that doesn't cherish boobs at all imho

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
more like Friday the 69th

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Irreversible

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Sigourney Weaver in the white top and panties at the very end of Alien, at her most vulnerable and strongest, nipples like hey.

:kiss:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I don't disagree but....

:shuckyes:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
That's him! That's the guy!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i just came to the realisation that you know what would make james bond way more relatable as a character? long unsimulated sex scenes. like it’s basically his main feature as a character, that he has sex all the time, and it’s stupid that we don’t see it. i want to see in detail how he fucks. is he gentle or rough and abusive. does he cry when he nuts b/c he thinks about all the people he murdered in the moment of weakness. does he have problems with premature ejaculation

i think it would also do a good job of fleshing out the bond girls for similar reasons. basically bond movies should be like that film nine songs except with shooting and helicopters/explosions and poo poo between the sex scenes instead of rock concerts

This was in one of the books. James Bond is a hetero-oriented oral bottom. He eats pussy and rear end and jerks off to completion. He has anxiety about fathering a child and has anxiety about penetrative sex. :britain:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blooster posted:

And she completely ruined herself with hideous plastic surgery :cripes:

OH GOD

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Pontificating rear end posted:

a lot of people like tits that look like a basketballs with nipples

gently caress the tits, she cat ladied her face like tara reed. she's monstrous, it's sad

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SilvergunSuperman posted:

No I was talking about Ripley's bush

believe it or not

wait, you've never seen alien?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you gotta learn to communikate more gooder

the French maid gif is probably the best gif I've ever seen. up there with homer sperm dance

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
this isn't a movie but it is with boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS36d3_Wkq8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I just watched Lamb. You see Noomi Rapace's boobs in it. They're pretty so-so as far as boobs go. Wife was not impressed. I still like Noomi Rapace and think she's real pretty.