Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there are websites on the internet with thousands of movies that contain boobs. i won't link to them because kids post here, but if you search around you'll find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the writers asked their parents and they said it was okay

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I saw Starship Troopers in the theater with my parents as a teenager and my mom made a big deal out of it muttering "I can't believe I took my teenage sons to this" repeatedly during scenes with tits, but of course the gruesome, bloody mutilation of space marines and Doogie Howser wandering around in an SS uniform was no big deal.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dune (2021). A movie that does not belong in this thread because it had no boobs*. Boobs are the mind killer.

* It does have man boobs if you're into that

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

harvey weinstein was hoarding all the boobs in his underground lair for decades, but the dam is about to bust iykwim