Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

First I ever witnessed boobs I was at a friends birthday party trotting through the living room and his uncle was watching Purple Rain. It was the bathe in lake minetonka(?) scene. Stopped dead in my tracks paralyzed staring at the screen, and the uncle looked over at me with a poo poo eating grin and said "you like them titties ese?"

I yelled "NO!" and ran out of the room. secretly I did like them titties though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Interesting side note. My brother has hijacked my first boobs story and will die on the hill. One time I caught him telling someone the story word for word and I was like "wtf dude that happened to me not you" and he absolutely will not budge and swears it happened to him. he's not a liar or anything. his brain has just retconned my story into happening to him. It's bizarre. To this day the only compromise he will take is that we coincidentally had the exact same experience, which of course is bullshit.